Zoey was born at 6:45 PM on June 11, 2010. After a sleepless night Laurel and I decided it was time to go to the hospital. When we arrived at 7 am Laurel was dialated to a 1. We did laps around the hospital until they admitted us. After a long day of sitting in the jacuzzi tub, getting pitossun, having her water broken, receiving an epidural, progressing to a 10, and only 20 minutes of pushing, Zoey was born. She started crying the second she came out. She weighed 7 pounds 13.3 ounces, and she was 19 inches long. We love her so much, and we can't believe how much she is changing already. Thanks for all your support and love.
12 comments:
I love the name! She is beautiful! You look great Laurel! I am so excited for you guys! THanks for the update Dane!
Congrats guys, we are very excited for you! She is so precious, and I love her name!!!
Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you. She is beautiful!!!!
I am so excited for you. Zoey is a beautiful baby and I can't wait to hold my newest niece! I love you all.
Wow, who is ever born on their due date?!!! Way to go Laurel, you look fantastic! I love the picture of Dane and Zoey. I can't wait to see more and more picture of my newest niece!
Dying laughing out loud at that first photo of mom. Only because I swear I have the same photo of her wearing the same thing with the same look on her face when Annabel was born. We are soooo excited for you guys. Zoey is adorable! Love you;)
What a perfect little girl! I wish I could have been there. We miss you and we can't wait to meet her.
She is such a beautiful baby!! Congrats you guys! It is so fun being parents, you'll love it!
Absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited for you guys! She looks like such a treat. :)
laurel! congrats! i'm in california or i'd come see ya! i will when i get back...so excited for you guys!
She is so beautiful!!! Laurel, you look amazing! We are so excited for you! What a fun adventure. I'm glad she's here and that things went well!
Congrats to you both! Laurel you look stunning in the pics of the three of you. Such a cute name. congrats congrats!
Post a Comment