STUDENT TEACHING
I finished my student teaching March 30th. This is my 7th hour class.
We had a couch in the classroom and this is where the students "hung out" before the bell rang.
They wrote me a big card to say goodbye!
Here is this weeks email: "By this week, fatigue has probably set in again (CHECK), though maybe not with the same coma-like intensity of your first trimester. Your tiredness is perfectly understandable, given the physical strain you're under and the restless nights of frequent pee breaks and tossing and turning, while trying to get comfortable (CHECK). Now's the time to slow down and save up your energy for labor day (and beyond). If you've been sitting or lying down for a long time, don't jump up too quickly. Blood can pool in your feet and legs, causing a temporary drop in your blood pressure when you get up that can make you feel dizzy(And CHECK, how did they know??)FAMILY REUNION
My brothers best friend Matt got married (he's pretty much part of our family) and we planned a little family reunion for the weekend. It was fabulous.
The nieces and nephews

This is the best picture I got of the bride and groom.
I really can't complain, I am still going strong and feeling pretty good.
Right now Dane and I both like the name ZOEY. However, I wan't to see her before we officially name her.
The due date is coming quickly! We are excited!
5 comments:
I totally know what you mean about not knowing what you look like till you see the pictures... so weird! I am glad things are going well for you! Can you believe it... our little ones are almost here!!! I love the name Zoey, I think it's adorable, but I understand wanting to see them first. Anyway, good luck with the next 6 weeks!!!!
Oh Laurel! I am so excited for you. You look so beautiful in all of your pictures. I keep thinking of the joy that your daughter will be and how excited you and Dane must be right now. It seems like you have had enough other things to keep you busy, which is fun to see. I hope that the last month goes well for you and that you are able to take time to rest before your new little Gampe joins us!
Great post! We are expecting a lot more frequent updates once the baby comes! We can't wait to see you guys in three weeks! It will be so fun to be all together. Love ya!
You look amazing! Can you believe how close you are getting?? Oh, my, time does fly! I'm so excited for you and just can't wait to see her! Good luck with the last few weeks - I hope everything continues to go smoothly for you. BTW - I love the photo of the baby with it's hair all static! So cute!
Where is Dane's hair? Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment