28 Weeks (I think)
26 Weeks
22 Weeks?? I don't remember
21 Weeks 
18 or 19 Weeks???
The whole belly growing experience is quite amazing. It seems like every morning there is more belly and there is one more shirt I cannot fit into. It has been so fun to feel her move. Sometimes it feels like she's talking to me and I can't help but smile.
26 Weeks
22 Weeks?? I don't remember
18 or 19 Weeks???
People have been asking if Dane and I have any names picked out. Honestly, not really. The whole name thing has been quite challenging. It changes every day for me. I have liked: Sophie, Gracie, Shelby, Carly, Audrey, and Cordelia.
My students at school kept asking me what I was going to name her and I finally said, "What do you think of Cordelia?" Three of the girls at the same time said, "Ugh, no...." then one stated, "you should name her Hope, Amy or Faithie." hmmm.
I just finished my student teaching today and I am sad and relieved. I am honestly completely exhausted- I was grateful to stay awake on the drive home but I know I am really going to miss those "tweens". I had such a wonderful experience. More on that later. I have more time to blog now.
6 comments:
you look adorable!
You look great! I love feeling the baby move! Lloyd and I told his grandma that we are going to name our son Calvin... and ever since she keeps asking if we are SURE about that, and tells me everytime someone doesn't like that name. So, I think it's good that you haven't picked out a name because then people can't tell you they don't like... well except for little girls in your class : )
I can't believe how far we are... sometimes it feels like it is going too fast and I am just not ready for him to come! I am glad you are done student teaching, and congrats on graudating next week!
I'm so excited for you guys! She's almost going to make her debut! Good job on finishing your student teaching, too. Does that mean you are graduating next week?
You look great!! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe how close you are getting. Time really flies by. Feeling the baby move is pretty incredible, isn't it? Certainly a special experience.
Congrats on finishing students teaching! That's quite the feat - I can imagine you are exhausted. I probably would be. Anyway, I'm so happy for you!!
You look great. Enjoy the experience.
You look great! Glad you'll be able to blog more, i love hearing updates :) And names are tough to decide, good luck! My advice is have a boy name picked out too, so you don't get so surprised like Joey and me! I spent months picking out a name for our baby "girl" and then when we had a boy i felt guilty that he was nameless for the first 2 days. So we just borrowed from both our grandpa's for his name :)
Post a Comment