Monday, January 11, 2010

An Incredible Idaho Christmas

Guess who came to BYU-Idaho? BROOKE WHITE.
She was on American Idol and she was FABULOUS. My absolute FAVORITE. Dane was going to surprise me with tickets to her concert but then I ruined it by saying I was going to buy tickets and go.
She did a great job. I love her voice. I bought her CD and I have been listening to it all day.
My christmas and New Years pictures are lame but when there are less pictures it means it was wonderful.
Dane and I made sugar cookies. Mine were purple and his were camo.



I took this picture of our tree, stockings and decor right before we took it down.
My mother in law made that beautiful quilt for us that is sitting on the chair.

Dane surprised me with this lovely dish that I used for my New Years treat.
Here is Dane with his loot from his stocking. There was a picture of me but I just couldn't bring myself to post it because I look nasty.
My sister Jennifer invited us for Christmas with her family. We were worried that our car wouldn't make it but we put in a new radiator and it drove like a champ.
We had such a wonderful time with the Kohl Family. They were so good to us and made christmas magical. Our neices exclaimed that it was, "the best christmas ever!"
I have a ton more to post. I just wanted to get started.

2 comments:

Missy Kupka said...

Love it! I understand about the "bad" picture. I hardly ever post Christmas pictures of myself because they are usually the WORST of all year :P

Alycia said...

glad you had a good christmas. we miss you, let us know when you have your ultrasound! Can't wait to hear what the gender is!!!!