We went to yellowstone with some friends last month and I am FINALLY posting about it. We had a wonderful time.
One the way back we got to see old faithful

Dane and Trevor fished a TON

Dane said it was the best fishing trip he's been on.

We saw elk and buffalo

I caught my first fish- he's hard to see because he is probably about 2 inches long- but there is a fish, I swear.
I actually thought I just got some moss on the hook until I realized it was actually a fish.
I didn't catch anymore fish after that- even though I tried.

Emily and I sat by the river and read most of the time- it was a beautifuil day.

Dane caught a lot of fish.

After camping one night we were told we had to move- to make it easier we put the tent on top of the car and held onto it through the window.


And more fishing- isn't it beautiful?
2 comments:
great pictures! It looks like you had a fun trip. My idea of a great time away is to sit in the sun and read, so I am jealous. Dane is lucky that he has such a good wife that will let him fish as much as he likes. Take care!
Ha!!! I just saw the pregnancy ticker...CONGRATS!!! Super happy for you! You two will be awesome parents!
Post a Comment