Monday, December 1, 2008

Catching up

1. Jenne came to Rexburg for thanksgiving. We loved having her, we were also able to celebrate her birthday!




2. Yes, Dane shot a deer(with his bow). He mounted the antlers himself and butchered the deer himself. Everytime I came home he had them hanging in a different place. We compromised...and now the antlers hang in our room on his side of the bed.

3. We had a girls weekend in Salt Lake City! We stayed in a very nice hotel after we left the hotel we were going to stay at which was located next to a popular strip club. It was delightful, we shopped, shopped, and shopped. We also celebrated Jennifers birthday on Saturday.





4. We ate at a very expensive restaurant. (mom has great taste) Luckily I got a salad from Jills dinner. Otherwise I would have spent $10 dollars on a ceaser salad! JEESH
5. I left notes for Dane before I left.....
6. I went to Salt Lake City a few weeks ago with my Connecting Education and Employment class. We visited family consumer science classes in 3 high schools and 1 junior high. It was a little overwhelming. The schools were as big as my home town.
We stayed with the nicest couple and we all got our own room.
(this was the princess room)


4 comments:

Betsy said...

I totally know how you feel about big schools! My church is bigger than Salmon. Loved the post. Super cute pictures. :)

Alycia said...

thanks for the update. I am glad that you got to have Jenne's and Brielle's family with you at thanksgiving. We were with Tiff and Sam. Poor Kendra was the only one to have thanksgiving without a sibling....well at least she had Rory! :-)

Emily said...

Love the update- especially the picture of Dane with the antlers! Had a great time last weekend and we're counting down the days until California- yay!!

Brielle Kennington said...

yeah I'm not liking that top picture of me.