2. I am a huge fan of Honey Bunches of Oats, I rarely eat any other cereal. The latest thing on the back of the cereal box is a chance to win a year supply of Honey Bunches of Oats. I am determined to win the prize. I didn't win with the code on the first box, so I immediately tried the next box and I found out you can only try to win once a day! So I am going to try again tomorrow, they are giving out 500 prizes! I'll let you know when I win. hehe
3. The teacher that I work for said she was going to be gone Friday so she asked me to teach her classes. I was a little nervous to be teaching college students who were my age! It went really well though, I just showed a video, had a discussion about the video and then I went over their tests. I really enjoyed it.4. I told Dane that I wanted to clean the apartment on Saturday, we cleaned all morning (thats a lot for a two bedroom apartment) I couldn't believe Dane washed the windows because they are so hard to clean and we never clean them. He is so amazing!
5. These lovely waders are Dane's birthday present, I like trying to surprise him but he usually knows exactly what he wants and shops for it himself....works for me. He may be getting them before his birthday-he is excited about that. For my birthday I told him I just wanted to go shopping.
6. Two of the pregnant women in the ward had their babies Friday evening, funny huh, same night and everything. We planned a girls night for relief society Tuesday night. We are going to give the girl on bed rest a baby shower..... its going to be a busy few weeks. The relief society has been providing a ton of meals! Relief Society is amazing!7. Dane asked me to the enchanted ball this week. We had fun, there were a lot of single people there- might be our last dance for a while...I think we just watched and analyzed couples most of the night.
8. We found out that we can check out movies at the local library and its free! That is the new thing...even better then redbox...except there aren't a lot of new releases at the library.....
8 comments:
Sounds like things are going well for you guys! Lloyd and I went to a dance in Febuary we were lucky to find a few married couples so it wasn't so bad. If there is another dance in the fall we should go together! Anyway take care!
I love the picture of you guys at the dance! Sounds like you are doing well. We miss you!
Awe thanks laurel! We will be back in Sept!
Good update! I like the picture of you guys at the dance too.
This is a super cute picture of you guys, looks like you had fun!
the honey bunches of oats contest is cracking me up! you are so funny!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREL!!!
Hey- Just wanted to say Happy Birthday!! Love you and sorry your cards gonna be late! Hey- your finally 21! Now you don't have to make Dane buy your beer for you-BWAHAHAH!
Post a Comment