



Dane and I met mom and dad in Idaho Falls on Friday. I got my temple clothes and then Dane and I did baptisms for some of mom's side of the family that Jill found. It was really fun to be at the temple with mom, dad, and Dane. Dane baptized me and it was really neat. We rode with mom and dad to Brigham City after that and met Emily, Joe, Jennifer, and Jason. We had a great birthday dinner with just the adults for Dane, Emily and I. It was a fun night. Raygan had her baptism the next morning. She looked beautiful in white. It was so fun with the whole family there, we were just missing Andrew, Eliza, and Liesel. But we will see them in 11 days! Jennifer and Jason gave Dane and I their old Grand Am. We are so grateful! It drove like a champ to Rexburg. We had air conditioning the whole way and it didn't overheat at all. What a blessing! It will be so nice to have in the winter. We are so grateful. We love and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment