Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Birthday




I had a nice birthday. Dane was so good to me, he got me roses, a beautiful willow tree statue and a lovely card. It was a pretty stressful day because I had to turn in my eternal marriage project, my cooking project and Dane and I had to dance at a show. Luckily everything worked out and then Dane and I went and attacked Brielle at work with squirt guns and we decided we would come back later when Jeff came to pick Brielle up and attack him. So Dane and I went to my apartment and watched 13 going on 30. Then we headed back up to wait for Jeff. Dane and I hid in the hallway. We saw Jeff come in and we all charged towards him. Unfortunately my charge was cut short with a puddle of water on the floor and I totally ate it. It was still fun though. Then Dane and I went to Brielle and Jeff's and played a game. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't send a card. No one told me it was your day.