Well I hope I'm back to blogging. I cannot believe it's been over a year since I posted. I have been craving to post things. I have things popping in my head all the time that I want to share and post - even if it's just for me.
In the last year (and a couple months):
Weston turned 3 and then 4
He started going to preschool twice a week. He was nervous at first and fought me a little and I seriously wondered if it was a bad decision but after a few weeks he loved it and now he always looks forward to it. I think he has really grown and gained confidence from going. Weston is a great helper and loves to help make things in the kitchen. He is constant motion- I feel like the only time he is still is when he is asleep.
Miles turned 1
Oh sweet sunshine boy Miles. It is so interesting how much more I treat him like a baby then I ever treated Weston and Zoey at his age. I still think he is my little baby even though he is toddling around and growing so fast. He is at the cutest stage. He loves his brother and sister, he just started waving, he loves to play and heads for the toilet anytime the bathroom door is open, he also loves to throw things in the garbage.
Zoey turned 5 and she will be 6 next month!
She is an awesome little mother and helper. She loves to try new things and she loves learning. She is reading! She learned to ride a bike without training wheels! She loves to create things- she is so kind to Weston and Miles. She has a love/hate relationship with Weston. He's just a little bossy. She does great with Miles. She is so excited to go to kindergarten next year. I am more nervous than she is.
Dane turned 30!
He works so hard every day. He plays with and wrestles the kids. He fixes things that break. He got a lot busier when he was called to the bishopric last year.
We have worked on a lot of home projects
We stained our kitchen cabinets, put new flooring and trim on our main floor, painted ceilings and walls and bought new appliances- holy cow it's been a lot of work (I am currently trying to work on painting the rest of the rooms in the house)
We planted our first garden last year and had a little success....mostly with zucchini and kale (the kale actually grew back all by itself this spring!)
My Grandma Patsy passed away and a funeral was planned very quickly over Memorial Day weekend so the whole family could be there.
We went to Pennsylvania for Christmas and had an awesome time visiting his parents and extended family. (60 hours in the car by the way-and Weston and Zoey still don't realize why we can't just drive to GG's house more often)
No comments:
Post a Comment