Oh life gets so busy doesn't it? I keep setting goals and making lists only to end the day trying to remember what happened and where the day went.
Even though its busy, exhausting, demanding and repetitive I wouldn't change things one bit. I am so grateful for the opportunity to stay home and be with my kids. I am learning to enjoy the moments, to not get discouraged, and to seek to be a little better every day.
Here is what I have captured lately:
My big helper. Weston loves to help me especially in the kitchen. As soon as he says with great enthusiasm, "I want to help you!" I sometimes sigh and wish he would just play but I never regret letting him help me and he really is a wonderful helper. Hopefully he will always love to help as much as he does now.
Here he is spinning the lettuce in the salad spinner. He usually breaks it in pieces and then spins it after I rinse it.
Me and Weston- my little buddy when Zoey goes to preschool Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. He always says, "Zoey, your going to preschool and I'm going with mommy" (or daddy) Dane has been able to be home on Fridays and usually takes Weston coyote hunting.
Miles and his beautiful blue eyes. This boy has the cutest smile and his whole face lights up but as soon as I pull my phone out he gets distracted. He is still waking up once or twice at night but sometimes he will surprise me and sleep all night long. He is also a drooler! He has been wearing a bib to soak up all of his drool.
Zoey holding and playing with Miles.
I need to get better with updating again! At least I'm a little more caught up.
No comments:
Post a Comment