I was hesitant to do swim lessons this year. Last year was kind of a nightmare as both kids had meltdowns the first 2 or 3 days and didn't want to swim. I was about to quit but the swim instructors convinced me to keep coming and it did get better.
With Dane being so busy at work I signed the kids up to keep us busy and to have something to do. They did really well. Zoey didn't have any meltdowns and really enjoyed her teacher and class. She also became much more comfortable and confident in water. I did a mommy and me class with Weston and he also became more confident in the water. I really enjoyed spending time with him one on one in the water. He did work me over a few times and I ended up spanking him and sending him to timeout at the pool which was a little rough for both of us- he just knows how to push my buttons. Otherwise it was a wonderful experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment