My mom does a cousin camp at her house every year for the grandkids. I always look forward to it and enjoy going. The week was full of fun activities. The kids helped plan and prepare all the meals, the kids and adults taught different crafts/projects, and we worked on baby quilts.
We had pizza at the gardens on the BYU-I campus.
Cousins taking a bath- this was so funny because none of the girls wanted to sit by Weston. Susie convinced her little sister to switch spots with her so she wouldn't have to sit next to him. I don't blame them because he kept trying to poor water on them and he is pretty loud most of the time.
These pictures were taken when the older cousins took the younger ones to the park- they had my phone.
My dad watched the younger cousins so my mom, my sister, and I could take the older cousins to West Yellowstone to shop and see the play, "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
My birthday was on Saturday that week and my sisters was the following Monday so my parents watched the kids so we could go get pampered and shop. We met my parents at Olive Garden for lunch and they made me a birthday cake that night.
It was such a fun and busy week. The cousins were so good to each other and I loved seeing Zoey and Weston play and enjoy everyone.
1 comment:
I love your family! What a fun tradition. :)
Post a Comment