Zoey turned 4 on June 11. She has really been looking forward to her birthday ever since Weston had his. She kept talking about chocolate cake, candles, party hats, & presents. I decided to have a water party in the backyard during lunch. She isn't super opinionated at this point and seems pretty happy with anything. We invited friends and played in the pools outside. We had hot dogs for lunch, cream cheese cupcakes for cake, played some games and opened presents. When Dane got home we had pizza and cupcakes with candles (again) and gave Zoey the bike we got her.
I bought the bike a few months ago when it was on sale when she seemed really interested in bikes. She has since had no desire to ride a bike or trike- so she hasn't been very excited about it. Hopefully she will be excited about riding her new bike in the future.
Dear Zoey, I cannot believe 4 years have already flown by! I have loved watching you grow, hit milestones, and learn new things. You are kind, thoughtful, helpful, and sweet. You are such a good sister to Weston and it makes me so happy to see you watch over him, play with him and teach him new things. I love your sense of humor and love of learning. I appreciate your patience and desire to be obedient. I hope you will always remember that you are a daughter of God and that you are loved.
I love you so much sweet girl,
-Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment