Thursday, January 9, 2014

Turkeys

I have been doing a little preschool/playgroup with my friend on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  We were originally exercising and doing preschool activities with the kids but it's pretty much turned into preschool activities and crafts with the kids.  It has been a lot of fun and the kids really enjoy it.  Before thanksgiving we made turkey headbands. 
Recently I have spent a lot of my spare time making my family photo books online I started with 2008 and I have made it to 2011.  It has been quite the project.  As I have worked on it I have been so grateful for my blog to help me remember dates and specific things about each thing that has happened.  So I am going to continue to do my best to keep it up.

I do see more spare time disappearing since Weston did not nap yesterday or today. Sigh.......
He is still too young to stop taking naps.  I hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have any good tips about organizing, or working through pictures for the photo books?
I started working on ours, but I end up feeling overwhelmed and like they aren't good enough, when really I just want to focus on getting the pictures organized and printed.
I was working with the Costco online photo books and their digital scrapbook pages to go in an album that I have. What do you think?