Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy New Year!

 A day before New Year's Eve we invited friends over for the Gampe family traditional meal Pork & Nadles.  We also set goals for 2014. Maybe I'll post them later.
New Year's Eve I wasn't feeling very well so we put the kids to bed and watched a movie.  Poor Dane was exhausted and fell asleep.  He woke up and we wished each other a Happy New Year with a kiss.

New Year's Day Dane let me sleep in.  It was such a sweet gift.  He then went outside to build a snowman with Zoey.  Weston and I went out to join them and we built a snowman family.  It was a fun morning.
 We attempted to get a family photo by setting the timer on our camera.  When we saw the picture we both started laughing.

I love this picture because of the awkwardness.  I look like a giant with a massive head and I am wearing gray leopard pajama pants with cowboy boots.  Zoey has got hair in her face and is looking in the distance.  Weston refused to stand and threw himself in a ball on the ground.  Dane looks normal...




 Zoey and Weston love to ride their bike/car whenever they get a chance. They insisted on wearing their helmets.  I am sure they would have refused if I asked them to wear them.
 I thought Weston looked so cute.  I wanted his coat and gloves off and then he tucked his hands in his snow pants when he started getting cold.

No comments: