Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weston's 2nd party

We had a little celebration for Weston's birthday when my parents came and I had a little party with our friends as well.  I was a little worried about what I was going to do fun with the kids for the party because we were going to have 9 kids all together (ages 1 to 3) and it was too cold to go outside.  I decided to do a little easter egg hunt and fishing for treasures and it was great!
Weston got cream cheese brownies for his treat.  It was a fun night.  I don't think Weston really knew what was going on but he liked the brownies and he was actually pretty good at opening gifts. 
I am so grateful for the wonderful friends we have!







1 comment:

Susan Staus said...

oh my! I can't believe he's two already! Wow! It seems like yesterday you guys were just married and living here for the summer. Wow! You have very cute kids!!!