I sat down and asked Zoey some questions here is what I got:
What is your name? Zoey
How old are you? holds up 2 fingers and says 2
What do you like to eat? Breakfast
What's your favorite color? Black (she usually says red)
Who is your best friend? Weston (she usually says her friend Elsie, but it made me smile when she said Weston)
What is your favorite book? The ladybug book (she used to always request to sleep with it)
What is your brothers name? Weston
That's about all I got.
Here are some more things about Zoey:
She loves to sing and dance
She usually eats great at breakfast, pretty good at lunch, and not so good at dinner
She loves to watch the wiggles and elmo
She loves butterfly and eskimo kisses
She LOVES facetime on the Iphone with Papa, Gma Nan, GG, & Pap pap
She is shy around most people except her family and friends
She is cautious and careful
She loves to laugh and giggle
She loves to make Weston laugh but doesn't always like it when he always comes to play with her
She loves to push Weston in the doll stroller
She likes to play with playdough
She likes to color
She likes to brush her teeth (finally)
She goes to bed at 7 or 8 and usually wakes up at 6:30 or 7
She gets in her carseat by herself
She takes off her shoes and coat but always requests I put them on before we go out
She is kind and worries about other kids
She is sensitive and prefers people don't get too close
She is a sweetheart and we love her
Pushing Weston
Playing with friends outside
One of our friends brought Zoey a tricycle and scooter they weren't using anymore and Zoey was thrilled.
Playing with Weston
Matching shirts
So we bought this fancy wisk at a home improvement show. Zoey was helping stir. I think it's hilarious when she starts bouncing with it. She loves to cook. I need to let her help me more.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, she is so cute! I love that video!
Post a Comment