Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Black Eye

Zoey got a black eye a few weeks ago.  I was napping on the couch, Dane was on the phone, and Zoey was playing with a blanket over her head.  Somehow she tripped (I think on the blanket) and smacked her eye on the coffee table. The wham and the cry woke me up quickly.  She only cried for a little but her eye puffed up pretty quickly.  We were pretty worried the first few days because it looked so bad but she seemed fine and didn't have any other problems.  She loved the extra attention.  We asked her to close her eye a lot so we could see it.  It is completely gone now but she still likes to mention her poor eye.  Funny girl. We are grateful it wasn't any worse.  I swear everyone looked at me like I was beating my child during that week. 



No comments: