Life sure goes a lot faster with two kids. I seriously can't believe Weston is 4 months. I will blink and he will be a year. It's crazy how many clothes I have already packed away because he has grown out of them.
I distinctly remember washing and folding all of his newborn and 0-3 month clothes dreaming of the little boy I would meet.
And here he is. I just love that he thinks I am the coolest and funniest person right now-well actually he seems to think Dane is a little more funny- but still.
Right now he spends most of his time laying on the floor, knawing on his fists. He is just barely starting to hold things but he will cry and get frustrated as he tries to.
He is getting a little better about sitting in his carseat but prefers to hold his head up as much as possible.
He is very alert and loves watching whats going on around him.
He recently moved from sleeping on the couch in the living room to the floor at night because I don't sleep well with him in our room and I am nervous he will wake up Zoey if I put him in hers. It was a wise switch because when I went to get him in the middle of the night a few times I found he had rolled over.
He has one of the longest tongues I have ever seen. I swear it's hardly sticking out in these pictures. He thinks his tongue is pretty cool right now.
A few people have told me that they can totally tell Zoey and Wes are related. I pulled up a few pictures of Zoey at 4 months and I was surprised at how similar they do look, but from what I remember about Zoey at this age they seem to be pretty different in personality. Zoey was very serious and hardly ever smiled or laughed but Weston smiles and laughs all the time. He seems more easygoing and content and Zoey seemed more intense and demanding.
I am excited to see how they interact more as they grow.
2 comments:
It is crazy how fast time goes! I can't believe he's four months already. He and Zoey do have a lot of similar features. He is such a cutie!
Your kids are soo darling! They do look a lot alike as babies!
Post a Comment