1. AHHH! It's March. I am thrilled. About 24 days to go.
2. The baby shower for Caitlyn turned out wonderful. I kept worrying about not having enough decorations or this or that. That's what bugs me about pinterest. Some of the ideas that are posted for baby showers are a little crazy and overwhelming-seriously who has time for that?
3. There are still a lot of fun ideas on pinterest - like little girl hair-do's. I had a little fun experimenting on Zoey's hair although I don't think she enjoyed it as much.
4. After a week of music between my legs and weird exercises our baby boy turned head down! I was so relieved when the midwife gave me the great news.
5. We bought a dresser for Zoey and the baby boy to share. I had a lot of fun organizing the closet and moving the clothes to the dresser.
6. Dane made my whole week when he fixed our bookshelf that was falling apart and painted my toenails!
7. I think we are going to name this baby Weston or Cooper. Hopefully we agree on the same one when he is born. Right now we like them both.
8. I'm working on some Zoey updates - hopefully I'll get them posted soon.
9. I am feeling a little more prepared for the baby to come- still need to clean a few things, finish his baby quilt, set up his bed and pack for the hospital.
10. I am looking forward to this week with a hospital tour, doctors appointment, play date for Zoey, and a baby shower.
2 comments:
Happy March indeed! I'm so excited for you. You're getting so close! I agree about the baby shower thing. Some people go way out and I can never figure how they can pull it off and still have any energy (or money) left the day of the party! I love the photos of Zoey. She's so sweet. And I have nephews named Weston and Cooper. Both in the same family! They are good names.
good luck on getting what needs to be done before your little boy arrives. we set quincey's bed up the morning she was born! who needs decor for a shower? just have a nice place for me (or the pregnant lady) to sit and some good food!
Post a Comment