This is one of my favorites:
This was the closest she got to smiling when we were inside, doesn't her head look big in this picture?
I usually pick out what Zoey is going to wear but sometimes Dane gets her dressed and it usually makes me chuckle. One day after he dressed her she came out like this. The "shirt" was a dress and the jeans were a size too big. I thought it was pretty funny.
4 comments:
She's adorable!
i love the picture of zoey with the leaves! sterling also get dressed in some interesting combos. the dress as a shirt doesn't look too bad.
Hahaha! Love the last outfit. Amazing how kids can wear outfits that don't entirely work but still look adorable. I also really love the leaf photos. She is such a cutie!
Jeff has the same sense in fashion as Dane does. I love all her cute little faces. She always makes me laugh.
Post a Comment