Sunday, August 14, 2011

4 Years

Dane and I celebrated our fourth anniversary a few weeks ago.  It was our best anniversary so far.  My mom was visiting us for the week so she babysat Zoey for a day.  We went out to dinner and stayed in a hotel.  I got beautiful flowers and we ate breakfast in the tallest billing in Billings so we got to see the city.  It was really wonderful.  Thanks mom for being so good to us!


3 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Laurel you look GORGEOUS in these pictures! Happy Anniversary glad you guys got to celebrate...thank goodness for moms!

Jessica :) said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it great that each year anniversaries just get better and better? I love that. I'm also glad your mom was there and able to stay with Zoey so you could get away. What a great thing for you to be able to do.

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

Cute pictures!!! And Happy Anniversary, it sounds like it was wonderful. Our 6yr. is this Sat. Wish we were staying in a hotel, how fun!