I turned 24 on July 12th and Dane turned 26 on July 14th. We had a great birthday week. We went on our annual date to Red Robin to get our free birthday burgers (I totally recommend signing up- you just do it online at the red robin website and you get a free burger coupon for your birthday!) The waitress said, "Your birthday's are only 2 days apart? AWWW that's SOO CUTE!" That was pretty funny.
I got my "chocolate dream cake" or as some call it, "better than sex cake" and Dane got his dirt cake. And we put our birthday money together and bought a wii off craigslist and we are lovin it.
We felt so loved and blessed for all of the phone calls from family and friends. It was one of my favorite birthday's!
4 comments:
Oh, so cute! ;) Happy Birthday, Laurel! Happy Birthday, Dane! I hope your birthdays were grand and so much fun!
(PS - Laurel, I just found out that your parents recently moved into my ward. Crazy what a small world it is - especially when you live in Rexburg!)
Happy Birthday week. Have to say, in the photo with Dane, Zoey looks soo much like you at that age:)
Happy b-day! Joey and me have 6 (or 7, depends if its leap year!) days between our birthdays. its fun :)
Happy Be-lated Birthdays! I call it "Holy Cow Cake" because that's what it's called in the cake mix doctor book. I love that cake!
Post a Comment