I love the green grass, I love the flip flops, I love the rebirth
and...
I love the yard sales.
Here are some of my recent yard sale purchases:
I really wanted a moby wrap when I first had Zoey but they were $30 - $40 and I didn't want to spend that much, I got this moby wrap for $8 at a yard sale-for future children : )
This fish on wheels was $1. Zoey loves it because it winds and goes by itself.
This walker was $5.
I got these three outfits for Zoey for $8- A little more than I wanted to spend (I am not the best at talking numbers down, but I am practicing) but they are all in great condition and a couple are brand new.
I got this brand new shirt with the tags for $5. I probably would have paid $15 for it if I saw it at the store.
These shoes were $1. I got them to go with a vintage dress I bought (I might show pics when I get the guts to wear it)
This air mattress and pump were $10. (Again I wish I would have offered a little less, but I did get 2 free dvds and a kids book with the purchase)
These clarks sandels were $3
I feel like this was my best buy- a portable dvd player with two screens that we can use in the car. $5!
Since Dane has been out hunting turkeys Zoey and I have been going to yard sales by ourselves.
This is Zoey after a morning of hitting many yard sales.




2 comments:
Some nice finds. Even the amounts you spent that you wished were lower were still pretty good - especially compared to what you would probably buy new. I like your shirt. And please, please, *please* get the guts to wear your vintage dress. I would LOVE to see it!
i agree with jessica. $8 for 3 outfits is good. that's like super clearance! most people ask for $3 for a dvd, so i would say your matteress was more like $7. and it had a pump! oh how i wish i didn't have to drive so far for so little yard sales. i try and remember that they are trying to make money and i'm try not to spend a lot. start low, if they don't take it. walk away, think about it, and offer something a little higher. or go ask the husband.
Post a Comment