Thursday, March 3, 2011

I never thought....

I would buy a pair of skinny jeans.  I was anti-skinny jeans (for myself anyway).  I was at Target-Zoey and I like to hang out there, and I saw some on sale so I thought-what the heck.  I LIKED them! I felt cute.  I had some nice gift money and so I treated myself.  I bought the jeans, a t-shirt, and 3 sweaters.  All on sale.  Total: $31.00 Not too shabby right??

6 comments:

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

CUTE! I am also anti skinny jeans (for myself too), but those are so cute...hmmm, maybe I'll have to try some, "Just to see"

Jessica :) said...

Um, you look AMAZING! So so cute! I've always been anti-skinny jeans too. I'm not sure I would ever even try them on just for fun. Especially since I don't think trying things on is fun. But you look so awesome! And $31 is a pretty good deal. Way to shop!

Veronica said...

You look so cute! It's always nice to find a great deal too!

Jen said...

I've always been anti-skinny jeans too but lately I have wanted to try them out. What is the world coming to? You look so cute. Maybe I'll have to take a trip to Target.

Alycia said...

you look amazing, like always! I also just found my thank you card that I wrote you for my bag holder. The thank you got burried in a pile of junk mail and I don't have your address. I need to get it from you. I love the bag holder! Thanks for thinking of me!

Jenne Anderson said...

you look fabulous!!!