Dane has Saturdays off. Yesterday they had a home improvement show at Metrapark so we went-even though we don't own a house. A TON of people came. We had fun looking at all of the stands. One lady said, "Don't you want to sign up to win this free siding worth $$$." I just smiled and said, "We don't have a house." She didn't really know what to say after that.
Zoey loved the show- she did fall asleep towards the end however. I lost my phone while trying out one of the beds but luckily we got it back after calling it. Last week we went to an RV & Boat show and we thought it was pretty funny when we realized that the 4-wheelers costed more than our car did and the some of the trailers costed about the same amount we would want to spend on a house.
We also spent some time at home.
At the end of the day we went to a friends house and played ping pong. Dane and I actually won the doubles competition! (sorry no pics) Probably because he has his own fancy paddle.
It was such a golden day-I am so grateful we get to spend Saturdays together.
1 comment:
I love that you mention the price of some of the stuff at the shows, Eli and I went to a bike expo a few weeks back and some of the bikes were more than double what I paid for the ol' volvo! Crazy! So many better things that that money could be spent on.
Post a Comment