Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sunday

Sunday's are usually a little intense because church is during Zoey's nap.  I usually try to get her to fall asleep in her carseat but it doesn't work and she cries.  This Sunday I went with juice, a bottle of breastmilk, cereal to snack on, and a ton of toys and Zoey did great! She is a trooper, but she was totally out by the time we got home.
 She hardly ever falls asleep while we are holding her anymore-and she doesn't really cuddle, so we had to get a picture.

4 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

I know how you feel, my little one is the same way. I get so jealous when I see other little kids zonked out in church and then there is my little girl terrorizing the place. :o)

Jessica :) said...

Church is kind of hard, huh? Liv is still really good through church but she does struggle because she doesn't get the kind of sleep she needs. How do people get their kids to sleep during church, anyway? I love the photo of her sleeping with Dane. Super cute!

Tari said...

Such a cute picture! My boys have a hard time at church, too, so I totally understand the struggle! I'm glad you found something that works though!

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

oh my goodness she looks so cute all snuggled up to Dane and her dress is adorable!