Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 15

A person you admire

Yesterday I was looking at a friends-friends list to see if there were people I knew.  I recognized a girl from my English class my freshman year in college.  There was a picture of her and her husband and daughter. I started reading some of her posts and I soon realized her daughter passed away last year.  My heart broke for her and her family.  Her thoughts and feelings touched my heart.  I admired her strength, her testimony and her example.  I can't even imagine what she is going through- her blog is truly inspiring. 

Yesterday had been a hard day for me and Zoey was being so whiny.  It was driving me crazy.  Reading this blog gave me strength and a strong desire to be a better mother and wife.  I realized there is so much to be grateful for.

Here is their story and this is their blog link.  You will need tissues.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I'm with Dane on Alaska. I have a friend that lives near Anchorage that could get you out hunting and fishing.

Brian