Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 10

A photo of you take over ten years ago:
I was going to scan a picture but the scanner isn't working-so I found these.  I think I am 13 or 14 in this picture.  I am the one on the right standing with my friends Karina (middle) and Jo (left).  It was Karina's birthday party.  Courtney and I bought this barbie for Jo's birthday as a joke and we started passing the barbie around from friend to friend on their birthday. We thought it was pretty funny. I think I am smiling like that because I have food in my mouth- I had braces at the time.
 I think I am 5 in the picture.  I loved playing with barbie's and dressing up.  Notice the see through apron that I am wearing tights under. I loved dressing up in my sister's dance outfits.
 This is Dane- I am not sure how old he is in this pic, but isn't he adorable?? I love his plaid pants with the suspenders.
 I just had to throw in a picture of Zoey.  Can you see her two little teeth in this pic?

No comments: