Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 3: A Favorite Book

Well a favorite book I read recently was "The Hunger Games" I also read the second book "Catching Fire" but I have not read the third yet.  A few people told me they were a little disappointed.
 I am currently reading "Home: A Memoir of My Early Years" - Julie Andrews Autobiography and I am really enjoying it. 

2 comments:

jeweliannie said...

My sister said the Hunger Games is a really good read. I'm anxious to give it a shot. And Julie Andrews is so fascinating! I simply love her.

Jessica :) said...

That Julie Andrews book sounds so good! I should read it!

When I read the third book of the Hunger Games series, I was worried I would be disappointed. But I wasn't. I thought Collins did a good job with the ending. Just be aware that the third book is more violent than the other two and that Katniss gets a lot more opportunity to be alone with her thoughts. But I did like how it finally worked out in the end.