Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 1: A Favorite Song

I love music.  It is so powerful.  I think it is amazing how music brings back different memories and creates a variety of emotions.  I have sooo many favorite songs I could go on and on. 
I thought I would share 3: This is "Gracie" by Ben Folds.  This song made me want to name Zoey-Gracie.  It also reminds me of the first few months Dane and I were married because that is when I listened to it all the time.  I love this video with pictures of dad's and their daughters.


"Let my love open the door" this version is from the movie, "Dan in Real Life"
and of course, I like country.  Darius Rucker is currently one of my favorite country singers, this song is, "Come back song"
  Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know what you mean! if sterling is unhappy in the car, i just stick in the 1st cd of primary songs and he calms right down. once it gets to the middle of the cd and he starts getting upset again, i just start it over.