Saturday, September 13, 2008

6 on Saturday

1. Yes..... I am one of them, one of the twilight freaks. I kept hearing about the books and finally during the 7 week break I read all of them. I got the first 2 from the school library (I was number 25 on the hold list at the public library) Then my mother-in-law Denise came to stay with us and she bought me the last two....she knew I couldn't wait. I love them and I was never into Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings etc. I am counting down till the movie comes out NOVEMBER 21! This was the backround picture on our laptop until Dane couldn't stand it any more. I sure hope she writes the last book...
2. My sister-in-law Brielle (Dane's sister) had a baby boy Sept 5. Denise, Dane, Jeff, and I got to hang out in the hospital for a little while.....Dane loved the Doctors tools.






We had a little too much fun in the hospital.


Austin was born late Sept 5 and he is adorable! Dane and I fight over who gets to hold him whenever we go to Brielle and Jeffs.



3. My classes are so boring this semester.....usually I have fun hands-on Family Consumer Science classes, but this semester I have a ton of lecture classes. UGH. Dane is enjoying the semester so far because he has a ton of construction classes.
4. Dane made this massive crepe with our new griddle....he was pretty proud.


5. My mother-in-law Denise came to stay with us for a week, she was our first guest ever and we had a blast! We went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair in Blackfoot, we went quilt shopping (even though there wasn't that great of a selection), and we played tons of games.
6. Our one year Anniversary was actually July 27th....I didn't want to post about it until we got our wedding pictures...thats right I just got them. Its been a YEAR. I am getting over it but I was pretty bitter about the whole thing. We went bridge jumping and then went to see "The Dark Night" to celebrate. Its still great to be married!






Mom surprised us with a picnic at the gardens on campus, it was so fun! We also got to eat our year old wedding cake, it was good, there was just a lot of it.




5 comments:

Brielle Kennington said...

Those are funny pictures even though I'm looking kind of rough lol.

Susan Staus said...

Happy Be-lated one year!!!!

rachbechep said...

looks like you've had fun!
while we were in cali this past week, my dad bought me breaking dawn. can't wait to read it!

Emily said...

Great post- I love the wedding pictures. I say we go to twilight together. Something tells me Joe won't be too excited to see that one!

Michelle Starrs said...

I love all the pictures! Dane cracks me up with his doctor tools haha we miss you guys!!