2. Dane and I had a bunch of campbells tomato soup that was bad. Not old.....it just turned into a hard block of tomato that wouldn't mix with milk. So we called Campbells soup and they are sending us some new tomato soup. Pretty cool....
3. The semester ended last friday (WOOHOO) Now we are trying to figure out what to do with all of our free time.....so far we have cleaned, rode our bikes everywhere, made bread, I have been applying for jobs and we have watched movies. I am loving it!
4. I had a marvelous birthday. Dane took me shopping and let me try on everything I wanted, he even told me what looked good and what didn't. We also rode a two seater bike, I have always wanted to do that. We went to dinner at Texas Road House and then we went bowling with Brielle, Jeff, Mom and Dad.

5. Mom and dad has us over for dinner on Sunday and made us a cake and then we played games.

6. Dane's birthday was on Monday (tragic I know). I tried to make it nice with breakfast in bed and dirt cake. He also got his waders in the mail!


7. I am happy to say the dirt cake was a huge success. Especially compared to last year.....with the butter chunks. 8. Our one year anniversery is coming this Sunday.... we are planning to go to Salmon to go rafting or tubing...we'll see.
9. A couple in our apartment complex moved out yesterday and gave us some of their food, it was pretty exciting!
10. I got my visiting teaching done this month....I have always been terrible with visiting teaching, I always seem to get one or the other. Not this month, I got BOTH.
2 comments:
I'm glad you're back! I love the photo of you guys on the bike. When you get a second, will you please email me your mailing address so I can mail your birthday cards:)
I'm glad you're back! I love the photo of you guys on the bike. When you get a second, will you please email me your mailing address so I can mail your birthday cards:)
Post a Comment