So I was tagged by Kellie. Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("You're It!") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.
1. I love organizing everything, especially my own stuff. I have to know exactly where everything is and I usually go through everything I have once a week. I used to organize my closet by color, by the cut of the sleeve, and by the style. I then tried to get different colored hangers to go with each different colored shirt. I realized I was a little out of hand and now I just go by color and I have to have white hangers.
2. I don't think I can ever have pets in my home. I respect people who do. I tend to throw cats and yell at dogs.
3. I never really enjoyed staying up late. I love to sleep. Whenever I went to a slumber party I never made it all night. I'm going to bed earlier and earlier and I enjoy naps, I think I got that from my dad.
4. I love being home. I remember being home alone some days in high school and I would turn up the music, sing and dance, clean, cook, watch movies, organize everything or scrapbook. The first month Dane and I were married I didn't have a job. So I would stay home every day sewing, cooking, and cleaning the apartment.
5. I am a girly girl. I like to fix myself up and look cute and I love chick flicks, ice cream and chocolate
6. I am competitive and I enjoy playing games. I am usually up to play any game. I remember begging Andrew to play monopoly and I let him buy the whole monopoly board so we could keep playing.
7. I love 4-H. I think most of my favorite memories from high school were 4-H memories. I made some of my best friends in 4-H and I got to spend a lot of time with my mom through 4-H. I want to be involved with 4-H after college.
8. I love being married to Dane. He always brightens my day. One of my favorite things is hearing him laugh.
9. I love scaring people. Especially when I scare them. I think its so fun to hide and then jump out! I think I got it from my mom and dad. My dad usually got me right when I walked out of the bathroom and my mom got me so bad one day I think I cried. I have tried it at work a couple times but I might stop because I haven't been very pleased with the results....which have been chuckling and a weird look.
10. I love theatre, I love watching plays and I love acting. I always loved being on stage. I loved finding a character and then becoming that character.
Well I don't have 10 people to tag because I dont have that many friends who have a blog
so here are a few:
1. Brielle -
2. Tiffany -
3. Veronica -
4. Jen English -
2 comments:
Funny thing.. I'm an organization freak too and I used to do the same thing with my closet.
You scare me all the time!!! I am so easy to scare to because I'm always so edgy and jumpy!
Post a Comment