Dane and I started school again last week. So we got some first day of school pictures in front of the door.

Dane's Classes:
Framing Systems
Construction Safety
Men's Choir
Trigonometry
Economics
Book of Mormon
Survey of Accounting
Laurel's Classes:
Computer Basics
Introduction to Foods
Foods Lab
Chemistry in the Modern World
Fashion Merchandising
Book of Mormon
Home and Family Management
Essentials of Human Nutrition
Dane's Classes:
Framing Systems
Construction Safety
Men's Choir
Trigonometry
Economics
Book of Mormon
Survey of Accounting
Dane said that his favorite class so far is Framing. His hardest classes right now are accounting and trigonometry.
Laurel's Classes:
Computer Basics
Introduction to Foods
Foods Lab
Chemistry in the Modern World
Fashion Merchandising
Book of Mormon
Home and Family Management
Essentials of Human Nutrition
I'm not really sure what my favorite class is yet. My foods class got canceled the first week so I haven't had it yet. Chemistry has been the most intense. I have quizzes and tests in the testing center every week. I have a great teacher though so that helps.
2 comments:
Nice watches! :-)
Good luck in school. Study hard!
Post a Comment