Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pillows

I thought it would be a fun project to buy pillows that were not covered and make pillow cases for them. The futon definitely needs them too! Without them the futon is extremely uncomfortable. So they are done and I think the pillows look much better covered. I sewed them with invisible zippers so I can take them off and wash them, or I can buy different fabric and cover them with something else. Here are the before and after pictures.

4 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I love your pillows Laurel. Your apartment is so cute. Isn't it so fun to run your own home! You are doing great.

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

I love them, you did a great job. I forgot to leave you the tread that matched them...sorry!

Emily said...

Wow look at you! So fun and cute! Hope all is well, Em