
Dane and I had a great afternoon. Brielle and Jeff invited us to their ward party in Idaho Falls. So Dane and I went and had a great time. We got in a water fight, played frisbee, and ate some great food. It was cool because that is going to be our ward in one month! So it was fun to get to know some of the couples. After that we decided we'd stay in Idaho Falls to watch the fireworks, so we ran some errands and then we started looking for a good spot to stop and watch. There were people everywhere! W e drove around for a while and ended up on the freeway to Salmon. We passed a little road that connected to the freeway going towards Idaho Falls so Dane turned around so we were going against traffic on the freeway, luckily there wasn't any traffic, but it was still intense. So he found the little road again and we made it back to Idaho Falls and found a decent spot and watched the fireworks. They were amazing! It was definitely a memorable 4th of July.
2 comments:
That party was a blast. Who was in charge and planned it? I wish I could be as cool as they are.
Brielle, where you in charge:) I glad you guys had fun. I still need to post my 4th of July pictures, but that means downloading, sorting, and posting. I think I will just read my book:)
Post a Comment